Facebook now support push notifications from their website on both desktop and mobile

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 3,200
this is for opera:
Set web preferences | Opera for Windows help

sadly, opera app store does not seem to have any amp extension. can you install chrome apps? if yes, try out ampr:
AMPR

this loads amp version of web pages you visit. makes a lot of website a whole lot more readable. sadly, there is no exclusion features so gets annoying on some other websites. snapdeal and myntra for example. also reddit threads. so you have to disable it manually to access them.

also. i might have asked this before... why not vivaldi! why opera!

^ opera is faster than chrome. consumes less ram than chrome. and I can use all extensions of chrome in opera. and theres one click VPN built in opera which is useful for visiting sites blocked by our govt

lol. do try vivaldi. no inbuilt VPN but rest should be similar or even better than opera.

^ ampr! is really good :D thanks.

is it getting updated regularly? would love to keep it defualt in few sites without effecting the rest of the sites I visit

yet to find an amp extension that has a blacklist. there are a few others on the chrome app store but none i tried let you exclude sites. so i have to press the button to turn it off and on. and i have not seen any updates either. so it seems unlikely that it would get updated to feature an exclusion list.

Back