• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,448

macfan007

ISP
Hathway
Hi All,
Sharing My Experience.
I Sent SMS Upgrade to 54325 on 24th April 2014 & recieved call from their sales team very next day.
I have decided to upgrade for Airtel DTH HD DVR. Sales Person committed that i will be getting 18 HD channels for 2 Months at free of cost post Upgrade (48 hrs) .
Even samething was conveyed by Installation Folks. (He asked me to wait for 48 hrs).
Now even after 3 days and 10+ CCalls, They are making Story/Execuse. Half of CC executive doesn't know Protocol/Process. They Promised for call back and no one called.
They have raised SR 37379336 but no Solution yet.
This is really Mental harassement.
BAD BAD SERVICE.

:( .

Sales people only want one thing. Good sale. You should never trust the sales persons and you should get any promises made by them in writing (Either email or sms or phone call recordings)

I also got an call from cc and they told that i can get some free HD channel as i had HD plus set top box but its being a month and still that HD channels are not activated. :p

I upgraded my SD to HD+ set top box three months back. As promised by the sales person two months I received 18 HD channels without any additional fee.

Back