Few Channels are missing in Middle East Region

prasanna.ee

ISP
Airtel
Dear All,When i finished channel searching and at the time to save there is an information that "few transponders are missing you want to rescan" you want to rescan after i scanned again the same message appears and i couldn't find following Free to Air channels like Kalaingar TV, all DD Channels including DD1, MEGA TV and many.Please help us how to get this channels.At least we expect Kalingar TV since we are able to receive siripoli, isai aruvi here in middle east from kalaingar tv network. Also note that due to signal problem in sun direct most of the Tamil peoples are shifting to dishtv as per their channel list in their package (like me) but unfortunately we are not able to watch all the channels here. please help.regards,Prasanna

DD channels wont come on ME. As Dish Tv uses 2 satellites NSS-6 and for DD channel Insat 4B. Both sats are near to each other so with one LNB u wont get 2 sat channels in Middle east

Correct me if i'm wrong.If we add one more LNB in the same dish may work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????Or any other solution for middle east users!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Since we are able to watch isai aruvi and siripoli from kalaingar tv network but not kalaingar tv.regards,prasanna

again a question? how big the dish required!

I have a FTA (free to air) satellite receiver hardly used and would like to sell.
Call me at 050-5250426 if u r interested. I live in Dubai.
This receiver will catch all the FTA channels.
You only need buy cable and jack it to the dish of anyone you know in your building.
Or if you want you can take my cable free of cost.

I was also facing the same problem, but thankfully in my building somebody had sun direct dish which is 130 cm big and that is enough for DD channels, put LNB on that and getting all DD Direct plus channels now.

Back