Few questions about Reliance Wireline (Broadband) internet

• Thread starter Thread starter stirredo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 35,175
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks jymn2005, I will call them and see what they have to offer. I want to like your post but there is no such :)

Arunoday....

Thanks for the appreciation, but if you are confused on how to 'Like', then you have to place your cursor over the Post that you want to like.....

2-3 buttons come up at the right hand bottom corner of the Post - you can click 'Like' from there!!

Arunoday....

Thanks for the appreciation, but if you are confused on how to 'Like', then you have to place your cursor over the Post that you want to like.....

2-3 buttons come up at the right hand bottom corner of the Post - you can click 'Like' from there!!

Something weird is happening! I can't find the 'Like' button but when I clack the FAQ link and then press BACK, I can see the 'Like' button. What's going on? I am using Firefox 3.5.8 on Vista.

If you looking for real Unlimited ISP go for MTNL or Reliance Wired or WiMax. I bet you if you close enough to MTNL exchange and reliance BTS tower you will get awesome speeds download/upload both.

*MTNL using ADSL Technology and Reliance using WiMax on Metro Ethernet technology connectivity via UVR future of wireless(Lease Line) or RF(Normal Users) Reliance Wired Metro Ethernet for heavy users.

These days MTNL providing sterlite modem which i am using without any problem [Don't expect anything from MTNL Customer Care all depends on backend team who are working on MTNL ISP, applied for Reliance WiMax to check how it runs as compare to my MTNL

If you go for Static IP then no need to Login every time to use internet.

Airtel & BSNL connects that way...Is it Static IP?

Nah. This is different. I know how BSNL connects.......this is different from it.U have to open ur browser & browse to Reliance Broadband Login page......then u can enter the Username & Password. And even if u do not open the "Login" page, then too ur browser will automatically Redirect u to that page until u Login.Its like when u turn on ur PC, it shows "Connected", but u cant browse/ use internet until u enter the Username & Password.

@jymn2005 yes you are correct but this applies to Dynamic IP users, if you purchase static IP from reliance no need to Login which i prefer most using two static IP :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back