Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
G3caVsM.webp

Last edited:
It promises to be ‘India’s first-ever aerial action franchise’.

There is a 21 minute aerial action scene. Definitely a Top Gun duplicate. A sequel is already locked and will go on floors sometime next year.

Sadly this won't be in the Tiger Pathaan universe coz it is not by YRF studios. lol

Inspired by?
Anyways, its good to see Anil Kapoor.

Siddharth Anand claimed that 90% of the Indians haven’t been to an airport or flown in a plane. Hence they couldn’t understand the dogfights depicted in the film.
The filmmaker said, “If you realise, there is a huge percentage of our country, I'd say 90% who have not flown in planes, who have not been to an airport. So, how do you expect them to know what's happening in the air is my dissection. So, they felt that this is a little alien. How many percentage of population has a passport and how many of them have actually travelled in a plane. So, you are talking about planes action they've not understood what is the exhilaration they are supposed to feel in the action. What is supposed to happen.”

By that logic the movie Border was a hit because every Indian has travelled in a tank.

Hearing that movie was good. But anyway maybe people thought it is Tejas part 2 , and when they have not seen the part one starring kangana runout, why see this.

@Sushubh Yes, it is about military planes but according to the director, just having a passport and traveling in any airplane will make you an expert in fighter planes and dogfighting.

I wonder what was the criteria for Interstellar and Inception being a hit. Everyone was a physics major?

Back