Five Network -- Disconnection for 1-2 minutes often

• Thread starter Thread starter craige4u
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 4,802

craige4u

ISP
spectra
Hey,I am on (AS)1MBPS unlimited 5net line.... Speed is gud and everything but my line disconnects for 1-2-5 minutes atleast twice during my bussiness hours.I am into stock market and even 1 min DC means i have to restart my entire softwares, which creates lot of problems for me....Speaking with my cabelwallah no use till date.Anybody can recommend me sum tips to solve problem OR i change my provider altogether and go with TATA, Relaince etc...

Better way move to Reliance, it has nearly zero line drops

Yeo, its not the problem from 5net server, its your cablewalla ka problem.Fivenet disconnects 2ce a day when they shift from one server to another server.. that happens between 8:45 am to 9am and 8:45pm to 9pm for 1 min(tht 1 min differs from area to area, like at my place it happens sharp at 8:56 and net starts at 8:57). well apart from that there should be no disconection. 5net should provide service directly. These middlemen cabble wala charge us double the amount wht 5net charges and all we get is a pathetic service and lame excuse.

Hey,

I am on (AS)1MBPS unlimited 5net line.... Speed is gud and everything but my line disconnects for 1-2-5 minutes atleast twice during my bussiness hours.

I am into stock market and even 1 min DC means i have to restart my entire softwares, which creates lot of problems for me....

Speaking with my cabelwallah no use till date.

Anybody can recommend me sum tips to solve problem OR i change my provider altogether and go with TATA, Relaince etc...

I dont understand why few biz ppl will rely on such bb?
As you use internet for Biz. please try broadband like Reliance or Airtel which is Good with connectivity.
P.s: u might not get airtel unlimited downloads for what u paying to 5net. Reliance plans are kinda good! :)

0 line drop here with me, problem with ur cablewallah, not with fivenet ISPif u are using DC hub, it will Disconnect after data flow of 2GB to avoid this use wifi router ( some1 told me it will fix the problem )

Since your a businessman, 5net or any local cable provider wont be able to provide you 100% satisfactioneither switch to mtnl or reliance or tata whichever suits you best. I have used MTNL and reliance Wimax. Dint face disconnection problem even once with them.

The general opinion here is that, i should switch to private players like RIL, MTNL, Airtel etc...But, when i visited their respective forums, ppl are complaining there as well about line drops & no connection upto a day sumtimes!I really need sum connection with zero drops, and i cant seem to shortlist any as every operator seems 2B having DC issues, atleast thts wht users on forums are saying.Confused now :-(PS: I require a wired line running single PC.

well airtel is reliable. i can say that about them. but FUP forces me to not recommend them anymore.

well airtel is reliable. i can say that about them. but FUP forces me to not recommend them anymore.

I have the same opinion

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

The general opinion here is that, i should switch to private players like RIL, MTNL, Airtel etc...

But, when i visited their respective forums, ppl are complaining there as well about line drops & no connection upto a day sumtimes!

I really need sum connection with zero drops, and i cant seem to shortlist any as every operator seems 2B having DC issues, atleast thts wht users on forums are saying.

Confused now :-(

PS: I require a wired line running single PC.

I ask u to go for Reliance 1099 1mbps connection Unlimited, NO FUP, Before going to any isp please check it with nearby residents who are using the same connection. this will help u out!

right. reliance has value for money offerings right now. a lot of customers are saying that their services have become pretty stable now. i would not recommend them though. the best way is to find out from your neighbors if any of them are using reliance broadband and if their experience has been satisfactory. if yes, they might be worth giving a try.

Back