• Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 31,645

bhojv74

Regular
ISP
JIO Fttx / Hathway
TnFqN2w.jpg

Hi,
I've a flipkart e-gift voucher of Rs 5,000 which I want to sell.
The selling price for the same is Rs 4,500/-, so you effectively get 10% discount. The expiry date of the voucher is 27-Nov-2014.
Here are the terms from Flipkart for using the voucher, pls read them carefully:

The e-Gift Voucher can ONLY be redeemed on the Flipkart.com website only against WS Retail seller.
Vouchers can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as e-Gift Voucher. It can NOT be redeemed against COD Orders.
Vouchers cannot be used to purchase other e-Gift Vouchers.
If the order value exceeds the e-Gift Voucher amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking.
If the order value is less than the amount of the voucher, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same e-Gift Voucher.
Vouchers and unused balance of e-Gift Vouchers expire 1 year from the date of issue.
e-Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit but are transferable.
Flipkart.com is not responsible if voucher is lost, stolen or used without permission.
You can combine and use a maximum of 3 vouchers per order. They can be combined with promotional codes.
Purchase of e-Gift Vouchers are not eligible for cashback offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hai: i am interested for Rs 4000.00

I am not gong to comment on the OP post but you have mentioned that the expiry date of the voucher is 27-Nov-2014. So, the voucher is already expired as per your own confession. Which would mean the value is nil i.e. Rs.0. Why would anybody purchase it for any price at all. Or am I reading anything wrong in the first post. And why are you posting the offer after the expiry date of the voucher?

Zaman2011 said:
I am not gong to comment on the OP post but you have mentioned that the expiry date of the voucher is 27-Nov-2014. So, the voucher is already expired as per your own confession. Which would mean the value is nil i.e. Rs.0. Why would anybody purchase it for any price at all. Or am I reading anything wrong in the first post. And why are you posting the offer after the expiry date of the voucher?
I will not say anything except :facepalm:

Wait for N5 to launch. Someone would snag it quickly. :-)

Hi.
I am interested in this. I need to buy few products from Flipkart (1300+1400+2600), all sold by WS-Retail.
How should we take it further. How should you trust me or how should I trust you? :)
BTW, where are you located ?

^^ Trusting is same as if you are buying other items over the forums. :playful: You wire me the payment, I email or PM you the voucher. Since this is almost equivalent to cash, there is no question of it not working.
For your satisfaction, flipkart with the url below lets you check the balance on the vouchers, I've taken a screenshot of the balance for you:
https://www.flipkart.com/gift-voucher-balance
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/dq2i.jpg/
Let me know if you are interested, I'll PM you my bank details.

Can I buy from my own flipkart account or is it in your wallet ?
If I can buy from my own flipkart account, send me your bank details. :)

Back