• Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1,255

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
After Flipkart Plus, the company now launches multi-brand rewards ecosystem ‘SuperCoins’

SuperCoins will work as a rewards ecosystem for not only shopping on Flipkart, but also across more than 100 partner brands including Zomato, Oyo, UrbanClap, PhonePe and MakeMyTrip.
“With SuperCoins, customers will now be rewarded for doing everything they love, agnostic of which brand services they avail, and it will all be managed on one single platform. This will also greatly benefit our reward partners by not just enabling them to engage with over 160 million Flipkart customers, but also help them reap the benefits of a true multi-brand ecosystem. ”

Source

Introducing SuperCoin- Now book cabs, rent cars, pay bills and do a lot more on the Flipkart App & earn SuperCoins on every purchase.

Use SuperCoins to get exciting rewards!

Ab Har Kharch Mein Hogi Kamai! #SuperCoin

Amazon offers something similar when you choose relaxed delivery(I forgot what the option is called). I think I did that with 10 orders and got Rs. 500 Amazon Pay balance. I rarely go to Flipkart nowadays. I stopped using after multiple cases of absolutely rubbish and fake reviews leading to purchase to trash products.
That Rs. 500 was a surprise and a good day was had. ;) :)

Back