For Sports Lover, now Tata Sky is better than Dish Tv.

• Thread starter Thread starter Harshal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,981
Ya Tata(Sky is better than Dish Tv

Yes, just for few days as these channels are also coming on dishtv and then dishtv will have more sports channels :yahoo:

still cant find neo sports channel in list.. even though is should be added with immediate effect

Yes, just for few days as these channels are also coming on dishtv and then dishtv will have more sports channels :yahoo:

still cant find neo sports channel in list.. even though is should be added with immediate effect

which list ?

not yet

but the news says it should be added with Immediate Effect.. but till now 4 to 5 hours passed... maybe Tata Sky dont have TP to add it.:hysterical:

this TP problem is in people's head. they have the capacity for 200+ channels and we aren't up to that level yet. I really hope we have an explosion of quality content in the near future - with the 100+ channels awaiting authorization, surely at least a handful must be watchable channels!

with immediate effect means it is available to TS to broadcast it for the viewers but i guess they are waiting for the content that is to be provided by SUN.. I think they want to add these channels together.. but if sun delays it more to 15th sept then TS should add neo with immediate effect..

Back