• Thread starter Thread starter subham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 15,267

subham

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Hi AllI have just returned from abroad after an extended stay and now i dont remember the adsl username and password of my bsnl connection :PI also remember that while fiddling around with the router i changed the login port to something other than 80. The ip is still 192.168.1.1, but dont remember the port :PI can ofcourse reset the router and configure pppoe fresh but i would still need the adsl username/password. Anyone know how i can get it? is there a bsnl customer care that will give me the username and password if give them my telephone number?:ashamed:

Go to the nearest exchange office and they should give it you.

if you had used DIALER mode ( "Bridged" in wan settings )only BSNL CC ( Nearest Exchange )can give you your Broadbaand userId and password.2.if you were on "Always On" mode PPP/PPPoE in wan page, open the page containing your id usually seen password ( hidden )Click show source codescroll down to see your password in plain language.Mention modem/model/make numberFeedback.

1504 from bsnl landline and the customer care guy reset the password. First time that a govt company customer care worked for me.

Back