Forza Horizon 4

• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1,832
Leaving digital stores soon.

@sloj From gaming community perspective , It is both Good as well as Sad news for most of the gamers.

Good news is that Forza Horizon 4 will be purchasable at 80% off from Steam, Microsoft , Xbox etc. platforms. Which will let most of the low-budget gamers able to afford it.

Another good part is that, It will be able to increase more sales for Forza Horizon series although we usually know that they discontinue 'Old Series' due to Licenses and other car-manufactures deal done.

Although Forza Horizon is one of a top notch game but still it's a industry that depend on profit so they will not renew there old licenses for older versions as newer the game, more the purchase, more the profit.

Although not everyone is above 18+ and some are still getting into gaming industry specially 'India' so it's a bit sad news that new Gens. will not able to experience the old-thrill of this game (after Dec. 15)

Yeah. Although i can still see it on my Steam library but it's sad that they removed it instantly without giving consumers sometime to even buy it.

Although 3rd-party apps. are there to install them but still legal ways are legal ways. Hope so that there CD Keys will be available like Forza Horizon 2, 3 etc.

Nothing is available as disc version anymore for PC. Keys may or may not be available. I remember getting GTA 5 disc version when it was launched, that was my last disc game for PC.

Back