• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,793
Status
Not open for further replies.

mabsiddiqui

ISP
tata broadband
Please help me in Solving my problem which my tata isp is unable to solve since 8 months, i got a tata vsnl 512 kb connection since beginning i have this problem of frequent time outs or ucan say dis connectivity, the tata technician even changed the router but to no positive results, than they gave this typical excuse that if i can use a single system it will not happen ( i got a cyber cafe with 5 systems) but still followed there suggestion and one whole day i connected this single system , but again same problem, Being a technical guy myself i suggested them to change the port of the D slam or Dp of my connection, since the problem should lie somewhere in between my router point and the Dslam point but they said they are sure there (at dslam) will be not any problem I en quired other Cyber cafe guy who is my friend who got this same setup of cyber cafe and same isp, there is no problem for him,To be frank apart from this frustrating problem i have no complains about tata service hardly does it shut downs no bill problems no other problems Please can any body help me out, otherwise i have to cancel this isp service

HI,:)
Watzzup just going through lot of blogs with ref to the matters related to the TATA indicom broadband consumers suffering and wanted to create a unified voice for all of us.
Hence you are requested to provide your vsnl/ tataindicom email id and user id complaint no.
Please drop me a mail at my email id [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back