Frequent disconnections, Login Issues, Low speed, Latency, Pathetic Customer Service FROM BSNL FTTH

• Thread starter Thread starter alpha_S
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 857
ISP
BSNL
I am facing frequent disconnections and the speed that I get is never more than 50 MBPS, considering the amount that BSNL is charging this is not acceptable at all.

LCO responds once in a week and then they are nowhere to be found if you try to followup.

I am asked to install a patch which I get over whatsapp after following up for a week but since I am unable to login i cant install it

Lco's phone is switched off most of the times during working hours and I sincerely don't expect they will be looking into any complaints after that.

Anyways, I reached out to customer service and they have registered my complaint 4 times and I haven't received any followups on any of them.

I end up calling them back and they say your complain is rejected. I don't know what that's supposed to mean.

When asking for reason they ask to check with local BSNL office ...

I love the way you play ping pong with customers.

Is your broadband user id contains @lfmt.in ??

There are few things that you need to check.
1. Is LED Fiber Status blinking? Old Model ONT AONT fiber LED should be glowing green and stable.
2. Is DATA LED Blinking?
In my experience the AONT -100C ONT device is very sluggish and has bugs. It always forgets the configuration everytime it loses power.
and I had "lfmt.in" in my user id which has a severe frequent disconnection issues that BSNL never realized. I had to report, escalate and chase upto AGM/DGM/PGM level to get my issue resolved.

Just sharing my experience here. It might help to check.

I am facing frequent disconnections and the speed that I get is never more than 50 MBPS, considering the amount that BSNL is charging this is not acceptable at all.

LCO responds once in a week and then they are nowhere to be found if you try to followup.

I am asked to install a patch which I get over whatsapp after following up for a week but since I am unable to login i cant install it

Lco's phone is switched off most of the times during working
hours and I sincerely don't expect they will be looking into any complaints after that.

Anyways, I reached out to customer service and they have registered my complaint 4 times and I haven't received any followups on any of them.

I end up calling them back and they say your complain is rejected. I don't know what that's supposed to mean.

When asking for reason they ask to check with local BSNL office ...

I love the way you play ping pong with customers.
Well , I had similar problems. But that turned out to be the problem with device.
1. Could you please tell me the modem model that you are using ?
2.is data link stable and green as asked just above ?
3. Whe you say, you are disconnected, can you please confirm whether you are missing the internet connection using LAN or Wifi (this is very important)?
4. Assume the disconnect is when you are using wifi, can you please try to access 191.168.1.1 from your browser and is able to login to router?

Back