• Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1,664

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
• Freshbacks will download 10 new fresh and fabulous wallpapers each and every night from world famous wallpaper site InterfaceLIFT.com in Full HD resolution. It will then loop randomly through your daily wallpapers every time you turn your screen on!
• Love a Freshback? Keep it as long as you like by simply double-tapping it!
• Dislike one? Just long-press it an tap the renew button to replace it with a fresh one!
• Really, really dislike one? Tap the block button and it will never be shown to you again.
Freshbacks - Daily Wallpapers - Android Apps on Google Play

App price should drop down to Rs. 60 in a few hours as developer has fixed the pricing on my request.
Sushubh Mittal - Google+ - Had no idea 99 cents were Rs. 85 these days. #freshbacks 

I tried this. Even after it downloaded 10 wallpapers, the background was just black. Reboot too didn't fix it. Uninstalled/refund taken.

Of course yes :smile:
I'm running 500px Firepaper, which is working great. It's pretty similar to this one.

The app is now free with in-app purchase which is a good move. I had suggested them the same.
• Freshbacks Free: Free users can renew up to two wallpapers and download one set a day• Freshbacks Lite: Lite users can renew up to five wallpapers and download two sets a day. Lite users can also activate wallpapers manually for three hours or more (Free users can only choose between "Until the screen goes off" and "1 Hour"). You can become a Lite user FREE OF CHARGE within the app!• Freshbacks Pro: Pro users can renew as many wallpapers and download as many sets as they please. They also get extended functionality like blurring wallpapers. Pro users are also totally awesome!Note: Users who already paid for the app will automatically become Freshbacks Pro users.

I am not sure if this is bad or very bad or normal relatively speaking.

Well. The phone was in standby for all these 11 hours. And the app is called to change wallpaper when I take it out of standby mode.

Back