GHAJINI like Salman Khan starrer hindi movie WANTED - is a remake of Tamil super hit movie POKKIRI

• Thread starter Thread starter designwebgraphic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 24,922
D

designwebgraphic

July 3, 2009 - that's a release date of a movie WANTED which is a remake of tamil super hit movie POKKIRI.

First preview:

Release Date
July 3, 2009

Shooting Locations (City & Country)
Bangkok (Thailand)
Thailand

Producer
Boney Kapoor

Director
Prabhu Deva

Star Cast
Salman Khan
Ayesha Takia
Om Puri
Mahesh Manjrekar
Sayaji Shinde
Asseem Merchant
Vinod Khanna
Sajid
Anil Kapoor...... Special Appearance

Cassettes and CD's on
T-Series

Music Director
Sajid
Wajid

In telugu.. Poikiri was awesome.. Mahesh babu had done amazing acting.. Even if salman delevires 50% of what Mahesh did.. it'll be awesome..

Aamir took on colony full of gangster in Ghajini, so what will Salman do?

LOL, ok then I just hope someone doesnt pick up Sunny Deol for next Ghajini type of movie because he has already taken on full Pakistan in Gadar LOL

More than the Tamil version (Vijay).. Telugu version was lot better (mahesh Babu) ...

i watched tamil version and it is fantastic (i am gujju and of course i couldnt understand the language but i tried to understand by acting and scenes of what's happening around). instead of ayesha takia, they should take asin in the hindi version. she is the perfect 1 for the role. anyway, lets see how salman and ayesha do justice to this movie!!!

we need more hard hitting action movies. not the one with special effects. but pure hardcore action movies. :D

More than the Tamil version (Vijay).. Telugu version was lot better (mahesh Babu) ...
Naaku Telegu Lethu raa...:( also ,after seeing a telegu movie sinhaadri ,I was totally panicked(by the story line!).
also ,only tamil/hindi movies only releases here(cochin).that may be the reason me cannot really enjoy telegu movies.

Back