Gigabit Experience on One Broadband

@Zuke here, in my area, people also use like 40 or 50 or at the most, 100 Mbps. Only I am the one using their unreleased 300Mbps plan (upgrading from 200Mbps) and I am satisfied. Yesterday tho, I bricked my XC220-G3v while upgrading it to a new brazilian firmware (the blame is on me), and now I am deciding which ONU to buy ( I have an AX1500 router, no ONT needed).

Let's not make every thread in IBF into a JioFiber one. This is for One Broadband only.

@TheNuttyNet I remember last time, you mentioned that they identified some fault in the fiber and were on their way to replace it. Did that never happen?

What about your plan to directly test at the LCO's office?

I don't have any slow-downs anymore (even during peak hours). So, whatever it is now is confirmed to be local.

I don't think they ever checked plan at lco office

I have Mobile number of owner directly i will talk to him tomorrow directly done with all the arrogant employees (the person managing olt is extremely arrogant)

I wonder if the lco manager thinks that arrogance is going to pay his bills. But, then yes, do go ahead and give the owner a peace of your mind.

Did they change your ONU even once?

Back