Good internet plan in Bangalore?

ISP
Airtel
I am currently on hathway plan which gives 50 Mbps till 25 GB and then speed is reduced to 512 kbps. Is there any better plan available for me for the same cost? 512 kbps feels too slow... Is there any truly unlimited 1 mbps or 2 mbps plan for same cost? I live in JP Nagar 8th phase, Bangalore and am currently paying approx 899 - 1000 per month

Hey, can someone please help out?

truly unlimited as i know only reliance and railwire offers.
even hathway has 1mbps after fup on the 3299 3 month plan with 50gb

truly unlimited as i know only reliance and railwire offers.
even hathway has 1mbps after fup on the 3299 3 month plan with 50gb

Ok, even BBNL has truly unlimited but i don't think it's available in JP Nagar. I'll ask Reliance to do a feasibility check...

I do not live in Bangalore and therefore can not comment exactly what is available in your area but to add to what @witguru mentions Spectranet has good unlimited plans.

Beware that they have un-reliable pings

Sadly, Reliance is not feasible in my area. I'll inquire about railwire and bbnl...

In spectranet website it is not mentioned what the speed will become after FUP is crossed... I asked customer care and they are saying after FUP speed will be "up to 2 mbps". So I'm not sure whether to do go for it...

Hi I too live in JP Nagar 8th Phase, Bangalore. Near Srinidhi Layout. I have BSNL BROADBAND 8 mbps and 60 GB FUP. It's working great. Why don't you try it?

Now BSNL is again laying new OFC cables all around the JP Nagar 8th Phase area. So you may get the line near your place.

Back