good news for all bengali tata sky customers

Wrong
I India,after hindi its telugu channels that are most watched
coz among all the regional channels telugu channels are in more no's
Thanks for correcting me..........

I hope you remember that few months TS has removed both DD Pothigai (Tamil) and DD Sapthagiri (Telegu) at the same time but TS has brougt DD Poghigai in a weeks time Can you tell me why DD Sapthagiri is not added till date after the removal..........

One more information for you in India Hindi Channels has got the maximum after hindi tamil channels are more in india if i am correct there are more than 20 tamil channels are there in india........:thumbsup: but i dont know how many telegu channels are there in Telegu........

Thanks for correcting me..........

I hope you remember that few months TS has removed both DD Pothigai (Tamil) and DD Sapthagiri (Telegu) at the same time but TS has brougt DD Poghigai in a weeks time Can you tell me why DD Sapthagiri is not added till date after the removal..........

One more information for you in India Hindi Channels has got the maximum after hindi tamil channels are more in india if i am correct there are more than 20 tamil channels are there in india........:thumbsup: but i dont know how many telegu channels are there in Telegu........

Most ppl agrued abt dd podhigai...dats the reason it was added
but after sapthagiri TS added tv5...
and telugu has more than 20-25 channels
wen i had cable i used to get all telugu channels
thats the reason i moved to ts as iam least int in telugu

I m gujrati but i never watch gujrati or any regional ch. Coz their standards not up to the mark. They shows allways poor and old stuffs. So not intrested in any regional ch. Its waste...

That's really a good news. I got hooked up to Tata Sky because of 5 bengali channels it offers. In Hyderabad no other cable providers do so. One more bengali channel is always welcome for "Prabasi" bengalis. On a same note sometime I wonder why a local person (be it telugu, tamil or any other languge) will go for Tata Sky - because you get so many local channels plus "Lifestyle pack" and Sports Gold Pack..:) all for Rs 150 (could vary from Rs 100 to Rs 250 though) without any installation problems for any number televisions. But yes for people like us who stay out of their native states - it makes sense to go for these DTH services.

Back