GooD news for Tata Sky (9XM)

• Thread starter Thread starter sumitbaran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5,478
9xm channel is available as Free To Air in DD Direct Plus right?

You are correct. B4U music is also fta on DD Dth and on C band.

hey mr. whoeva started the post...any update reagardin the channel???... ive mailed dem ....no repli....if no confirm news ....den plz delete dis thread...its misleadin...:wall:

hey mr. whoeva started the post...any update reagardin the channel???... ive mailed dem ....no repli....if no confirm news ....den plz delete dis thread...its misleadin...:wall:

You are correct, the name of the thread and the content inside the thread is not matching. Also this thread mislead that, Tata Sky will show 9XM soon.

Where did the thread poster gone........? Its been long time we had seen the thread poster in the forum........

Where did the thread poster gone........? Its been long time we had seen the thread poster in the forum........
wat thread poster and about whom ur posting msg :)

wat thread poster and about whom ur posting msg :)

No one knows :hysterical:

i dont find anything funny and i know y ur like this:rofl:

I was laughing because of the question you asked. He don't know the answer so left without posting.

i dont find anything funny and i know y ur like this:rofl:
:thumbsup:
Anyway to clarify your doubt.........the thread was started by Mr.Sumitbaran. I was asking and questioning where did Mr. Sumitbaran gone after posting this thread..........He seems to be vanished from this forum.........

Back