Good news for Tata Sky customers

• Thread starter Thread starter Harshal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 10,332
You are correct and i agree with you. It all depends upon person to person what to choose what not to choose based on your and i hope you have needs are satisfied in TS

yes i am satisfied with Tata Sky. Free from snowy Picture, free from channel blocking(SCV always block channels to view SUN Channels only)EX. Chutti TV in prime band and Jetix in UHF band.

Coolllllllll.........................I am happy that you are satisfied what you have got in your TV viewing............

Sun also shares the same satellite as dd direct and hence load on its transponders is less. Not so with Tata Sky. It has to use its precious resource to air dd channels.

Sun provides DD channels again in their own bandwidth. We get the same channels 2 times.

I know abt DTH in around 1997:yahoo:, at that time Indian government allowed DTH in India. At that time all news paper said, DTH cost around 10k to 15k, and it will be great flop in India.

I know it from 1991. Had those Analouge receivers from that time.

Dhoni you reached 1000 Posts. :)

Thanks noticed just after reading your post. You may be the only person to post the :) icon after I reached 1000 posts :thumbsup:

Back