• Thread starter Thread starter raja2431
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4,702

raja2431

King of Kings
ISP
Airtel
Hi all,Very good news for all the sun direct customers. Today i called cc and asked about new channel packages. She told that all the process will be over today and surely the channels will be available from may. She told that mostly it will be available in the 1st week of may itself. Repeatedly i asked her whether the process will be over today. She confirmly told that today process will be over and surely you will get the channels from may itself. She told that we will be informed through a message in the morning of that day of launching new channel packs. Cheers to all.:thumbsup:

hai raja2431 it is really a good news. if the cc told anything about the new package details

She dont know about package details. But she told that all the sports channels will be available. I think there will be a seperate sports pack. It is my assumption only.

Hi,

Unless it is seen on TV, this CC comments can not be believed.

-KARIYAN

You are right Kariyan! :evil:

It is almost 6 months now after they started giving connections. They are yet to finalise talks! God only knows as to when we will be getting all the channels listed in the STB Menu. It is high time to speed up, as more and more DTH players are entering the field. If SD continues this way, they will be out of business!! :ashamed:

Anyway let me be an optimist and imagine what raja2431 has found out is right!!! :thumbsup:

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/8006/el1dq.gif
Hi all, I also called CC today at 12.00pm.
I complain that audio level in kalaigner tv and ss music is suddenly high from today morning, it was irritating while changing the channel.. They told they will Check.. :mad:
After that i asked about NEW PACKAGES.. He hold me long time in the line and give relply that still now they have now infomation about that.. but soon it will come, may be this month end.. I got irritating, :wall:
If raja2431 got information that packages is coming in may first week mens.. CC want the convie the same information to all, becs CC get same information from management.. Very worst cc care..
SUN Direct if u go in this way for long time,they will going the lost their customer becs.. lot of DTH player are coming..:madness:

hai friends today @ 4.00pm i called the cc i asked about the new channels package they told within two or three days they will add the STAR package and Raj tv.

Just now i called cc..They r telling the same dialogue that all the channels r under proces...yesterday one cc guy told me that they r finalising the price with the broadcaster..I think sun direct is asking the broadcaster to give their channel according to the recent TDSAT case...

Lets wait patiently guys, let them respond to us. Aren't we tired of asking them (CC) who have no correct information?????

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/8006/el1dq.gif
Hi all, I also called CC today at 12.00pm.
I complain that audio level in kalaigner tv and ss music is suddenly high from today morning, it was irritating while changing the channel.. They told they will Check.. :mad:
After that i asked about NEW PACKAGES.. He hold me long time in the line and give relply that still now they have now infomation about that.. but soon it will come, may be this month end.. I got irritating, :wall:
If raja2431 got information that packages is coming in may first week mens.. CC want the convie the same information to all, becs CC get same information from management.. Very worst cc care..
SUN Direct if u go in this way for long time,they will going the lost their customer becs.. lot of DTH player are coming..:madness:

cool baby .. today is the month end ...
but.. one thing ..sun never told in any advt it will give all channels .. it is mentioning only abt 100 ch for rs.. 75..
now only sun mentioning abt packages... let us wait .. for good news..

Back