Google Android Jelly Bean

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 11,161
Sushubh...U had posted something today morning, and deleted it?

i created a new thread out of it.

Anyone can link me to a stable build of JB for Galaxy S2 i9100 please? Each time i search around the net & then end up thinking that it might not be stable & my phone will be all messed up!

Great! No troubles with that. I have rooted my phone long back.....and have bought the Pro Key of Titanium Backup. So thats not much of an issue. Only thing is, i need to have time while i do that, so that just in case something messes up, i have time to recover! Hope that i can try this over the coming weekend!

Great! No troubles with that. I have rooted my phone long back.....and have bought the Pro Key of Titanium Backup. So thats not much of an issue. Only thing is, i need to have time while i do that, so that just in case something messes up, i have time to recover! Hope that i can try this over the coming weekend!

That's where nandroid backup helps. It restores it back to the previous ROM with all data/apps/settings almost everything in just 5 minutes. I flash CM10 nightly on my Defy+ almost four to five times a week and make sure I do a nandroid backup. It has saved me many times.

And can I have this for my S3 also. Please someone. :rolleyes:

Read somewhere today about a leaked 4.1.1 ROM for S3. It's available on XDA I guess. Flash it at your own risk.

Back