Google Android One

Made by Lava? Beh. If it was HTC or any other of the 'bigger brands' that joined the Android One program, I might have been tempted to recommend it over Xiaomi and Lenovo. :P

the biggies are losing the war. i think xiaomi sold 60 million plus devices in the first half of 2015. i have a feeling that they are already the third largest smartphone company on this planet.

Android One with 4G (supporting Indian approved bands) and priced inside 10K would be winner (even if it was from Lava).
What extra would Lava offer in 12K which Xiaomi or even Yuphoria offers in 7K...

Don't worry... They will reduce the price to 7k within 6 months on seeing very very bad sales.... I am very sad that they have NOT yet learned from their earlier mistake...

Google Asia Pacific Blog: Pakistan, your Android One has arrived!

Like all Android One phones, the QMobile A1 combines high-quality hardware that’s been tested by Google with the latest version of Android (Lollipop 5.1.1) and all of the features that come with it. These include Google’s new Material Design interface, up to 2x better performance, a battery saver feature, smarter notifications, and quick access to data controls. Android One phones will also automatically receive updates to the latest version of Android soon after they are released.

y36gES2.png

Back