Google Android smartphone under Rs. 15000?

• Thread starter Thread starter vgowtham97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 13,944

vgowtham97

ISP
BSNL BROADBAND
I need a good android phone.I mainly use it for gaming,browsing internet,using apps.I am confused between Galaxy Ace and Wildfire S.Please suggest a good phone.

I am not worried whether the phone is water resistant or not.I need a phone for good gaming and i will use a lot of apps.Suggest a phone which suits my needs.And Defy has a larger screen and good res which i think is good for gaming.

Upvote 0
The screen is too small. 3" for a touch only smartphone?

Xperia X10 mini is 2.55" , Wildfire is 2.8" , many other phones are less than 3", and there are takers . Even unofficially chosen the best Android in 10k range in IBF, LG Optimus One is also 3.2" , which is also what many other phones are having

Upvote 0
Wildfire and xperia pro were both horrible phones. Both in reviews and commercially. And 3.2" looks bigger than it sounds than 3" because the screen size is measured diagonally. Also people recommended optimus one because that was the biggest decent res screen in that budget. This will be priced the same as defy which has a 3.7" screen and is reasonably tough.

Upvote 0
How is LG Optimus One ? I heard it has memory problems. Is it true? Please mention the price too. Can you suggest a good Android phone under Rs. 15,000. Thanks.

Upvote 0
its one of the cheapest branded android smartphone you can buy in the market today. what would you expect from it?

it is a low memory, low end processor phone. you should be able to get it under 9000 bucks easily.

i would suggest stretching your budget to around 20k. you can get the Galaxy SL in it. other phones to check out? motorola defy, htc desire s. google nexus s with lcd display is also available for 20k.

15k would get you are much worse deal. just a couple of thousand more would make it worth the extra price you pay for a smartphone. just saying.

damn. flipkart prices are higher than what i was expecting.

Flipkart.com: HTC Desire S: Mobile

Flipkart.com: Motorola Defy: Mobile

Flipkart.com: Samsung Galaxy S LCD I9003: Mobile

Flipkart.com: Samsung Galaxy S I9000: Mobile

----------

here is the nexus s...

Flipkart.com: Samsung Google Nexus S: Mobile

Upvote 0
I should have purchased Defy from Flipkart they are offering screen protector and stuff.I got a Jabra Bluetooth thing from Letsbuy, no one is using it :|

Upvote 0

Back