Google Nexus S Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 38,679
wanted to mention here that the amzer skin that i purchased for like 250 bucks probably saved my phone from a major catastrophe 2-3 days ago. while coming out of the car, i managed to lose control of the phone and it dropped on a concrete floor from at least around 1-2 feet of height. i am not sure how it landed but it suffered no damage. just had to rub off the dust. should add here that the amzer skin does not protect the display which was saved by the zagg skin. overall, the phone did not get even a dent. the last time it happened, the phone lacked both of these protections and i ended up with a dent on the body.

I guess 15% off coupon makes it cheapest on letsbuy.comSent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

I guess 15% off coupon makes it cheapest on letsbuy.com

we always talk about this site but does any one had any experience of buying from them .. mean is it worth to buy from them to get 15 % discount

Well I already purchased LG Optimus One for my wife using coupon RCOMLSB which landed me a price of Rs 8712. Use the same coupon and the price of NexusS comes to 24999/-

thats really cool .. in how many days u got the delivery as i read on mouthshut.com there is problem in that

there sure seems to be a problem in there response time, it said 2-4 days for shipping when I bought it on Sunday, they shipped it day before on Tuesday with DTDC+, yesterday being election holiday, I'm supposed to get the package today. But reaching them to get a status, or for any other matter is a challenge.

if it arrive today it mean it takes 5-6 days .. i guess this much is ok considering the cost .. but anything more than that is worry ..do share the quality of package & product .. this is very help full to know how the vendor is ..

I share your concern about this vendor, but I choose to dive in seeing the bargain on offer.

Presently, had it not being election yesterday, I would have got delivery in 3 working days, if I get it today, it will be 4th working day.

Was trying to buy a 8GB memory card using coupon LBSD237f2ccc which brings down the cost to 349/- but on checkout says coupon not valid. :(

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Update: I used mydala.com and got Rs 250 coupon for Rs1 and purchased the microSD 8gb for Re399/- :)

Back