Google Play Games Service

ISP
MTNL
[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;]Google may be preparing to unveil an Android gaming service in the vein of Xbox Live or iOS' Game Center. That's the indication from a leaked build of Google Play Services [/color]obtained by Android Police[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;], which appears to reveal several details about a platform to be known as Google Play Games[/color]
http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/11/google-play-games-apk-leak-android/?utm_medium=feed&utm_source=Feed_Classic&utm_campaign=Engadget

Really hoping this would be adopted quickly so that I do not have to rely on Facebook for syncing of scores online.

It would do really good to the ecosystem. And they should support most of popular real time multiplayer games.

It seems like they are making dedicated apps for each section.Like they are doing with Movies,music etc. I could be wrong.

It is expected to be connected to Google+ so you might not find most of your friends there anyways 😛
Most of my friends have made a profile. They are not yet active much as they haven't tested the superiority of g+

It's true only because you treat it as Facebook. But then no point in repeating the same point again and again.

Back