Google Plus Communities

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 5,913
well yeah. this looks like a pretty solid alternative to facebook groups frankly. visually appealing, hangouts, events and all that.

Can't see groups on the Android app.

frankly speaking google has made a mess of managing pages on their mobile app. i am not sure what kind of support they offer through the mobile app right now.

they actually require you to logout from your personal profile and then login back as a page to manage pages. hilariously bad implementation.

It surely is a good feature, the thing that is missing is people :|I don't know when Indians would start using these services or maybe am just not social enough.

I have been trying to convince people about it - the connectivity it offers thanks to a Google Account. But no 1 understands a zilch! Here we have more cult believers, rather than rationals.Leaving the Android v Apple debate aside, if u ask them "Why do u buy Apple?" And the reply u get is - "Everyone buys it. It has to be better than the other." :facepalm: Instead of them actually sharing any of the positives of Apple, they say this.

stop convincing people about it. they would migrate eventually. same thing happened when india moved from orkut to facebook.

I find it really nice in situations like, me and some friends who are at their homes, practicing guitar online and stuff like that.But, it would take some time for them to come to this platform.

i have pushed a bunch of my friends to ping me on hangout for video calling :D cannot wait to get my hands on the new webcam next week. /s

Back