• Thread starter Thread starter ambime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,296

ambime

ISP
Dial up
Hellow to all,

I stay in Chennai, & this dewali me and my family has decided to subscribe for DTH as we are tired by continuous out signaled cable service. After doing some research and reading reviews on different DTH service providers online, finally we have decided to go for Reliance Big TV. I have read about its installation delay and customer care issues few days back but now its all settled so I contacted local distributor for hardware.

Here I found their latest tie up offer with LG television. i.e. Buy 29 inch LG television set and get Big TV in Rs. 700/- isn’t it great? Few month back we have moved from hydrabad to here with some old stuff. Including my old onida 19’ TV. So finally we decided to by a new television and this was the best deal for me as I was also in need of DTH.

So in this Diwali I got 29” LG TV set and Big TV dth (in 700/-). And I am happy with both te picture and sound quality is far superior than my old cable. There are more than 130 channels; also, amma is happy with regional channels (as she used to get bored in afternoon)

I am happy with Big tv’s channel packages and its video quality looks great on 29” the problem is with colours channel which is missing, but hope it wil get added soon. Till then enjoy with Big tv :cool2:

best of luck getting any service from reliance.

@ambimeWhat is the number of free months you got with this offer?

Hellow to all,

I stay in Chennai, & this dewali me and my family has decided to subscribe for DTH as we are tired by continuous out signaled cable service. After doing some research and reading reviews on different DTH service providers online, finally we have decided to go for Reliance Big TV. I have read about its installation delay and customer care issues few days back but now its all settled so I contacted local distributor for hardware.

Here I found their latest tie up offer with LG television. i.e. Buy 29 inch LG television set and get Big TV in Rs. 700/- isn’t it great? Few month back we have moved from hydrabad to here with some old stuff. Including my old onida 19’ TV. So finally we decided to by a new television and this was the best deal for me as I was also in need of DTH.

So in this Diwali I got 29” LG TV set and Big TV dth (in 700/-). And I am happy with both te picture and sound quality is far superior than my old cable. There are more than 130 channels; also, amma is happy with regional channels (as she used to get bored in afternoon)

I am happy with Big tv’s channel packages and its video quality looks great on 29” the problem is with colours channel which is missing, but hope it wil get added soon. Till then enjoy with Big tv :cool2:

Congratulations on your purchase.
I got a smiliar setup in October too - with an LG plasma and Big TV.
The good thing about BIG TV was the price 2190/- with one years subscription with most of the channels. However, my wife was missing the Colors channel a lot: she is hooked on to Ballika Vadhu , and BIG TV customer care said it would take around 3-4 months more to get the channel into its portfolio.
I then decided to go in for Airtel digital TV as well just for the Colors channel.
Since I have both DTH's I can safely tell you that the picture quality is similar when using composite cables. Use component on Big TV for slightly sharper texts. All in all I feel BIG TV is more value for money than Airtel Digital. Hopefully there wont be any problems on the STB (touchwood).

Even i am also missing colours for ek khiladi ek hasina and tried to get some info from higher management and they assured that it will be added soon and it wont took 2-3 months it will be added sooner. so dont worry about it.:thumbsup:

Back