gprs setting in china mobile

ISP
bsnl
I am holding Feton SG-510 model china mobile phone (I got this info from IMIE code). In this mobile I am not able to set GPRS settings because under SERVICES icon in main menu==>DATA ACCOUNT==>GPRS==>EDIT
option is not available, its only OK button is there. under GPRS accounts its displaying 1.GPRS 2.CHT GPRS 3.TWN GPRS 4.TAT GPRS 5.China Mobile GPRS. But I cant create my own settings here. There is no other options to create my own account which is needed by Spice telecom (the phone connection what I am having). Can any one help me, how to proceed with this/can I change my OS in my mobile phone and how? Please provide this, cause 5 of my friends are also having same problem!!!!!! our basic need is GPRS browsing. Thank you in advance.

Well It's not possible to get Indian GPRS working on Chinese phones AFAIK....Even I tried my best to get Idea GPRS working on one of the chinki phones I have but all efforts in vain....

Please seek network search item and maybe you will add your prefered GPRS item to the list. Any more question please let me know. thanks.

ask ur operator cc to send GPRS settings,and save it in any of the preset [ex:TAT GPRS].i was using in my china phone:happy::happy:

I doubt that Network operator wud have Settings for all China mobiles. May be just popular ones in mkt (for which ppl might keep calling to them)

Another option that you could try is editing an existing profile and updating with your operator settings.This works fine in O2 mobiles, some of which are notorious for the fact that they have only the O2 (network) operator settings.:madness:

No use because after April 15 most of the operators will cease the connection of cell phones without the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number..:whistle:

According to news reports, customers have started getting calls/sms asking them to dump their Chinese stuff and move on to something genuine. I have heard of mobiles being blocked in Bangalore:thumb:

Back