Gravity (Sandra Bullock, George Clooney)

Wow. Glad I held out temptation to watch pirated copy and went to watch it in Imax ..the movie is simply amazing in Imax 3D! Felt clooney had small role but movie was fun, visuals breath taking ..and not even an single dull moment.

Clooney was brilliant in the movie. Sad he did not get nominated for best supporting actor Oscar. He supported the lead actor even after he died :D

Maybe I am the only one who disliked the movie. The way she escapes reading the manual was hilarious. Heck, my tv has a bigger manual. But the whole movie has brilliantly captured the claustrophobia and the outer space struggle. George Bullock and Sandra Clooney are basically clones of each other. So it is not a problem if one got lost in space.

crappy movie,they ripped off footage from Imax The Blue planet not worth it !
dumb concept suggesting all satellites have been destroyed in less than 24hrs !

Gravity wasn't big on plot or storyline and had it's fair share of mistakes and farfetchedness. But the movie wasn't about stories, it was an experience movie. And it nailed it very very well. And the use of 3D was very well done and didn't seemed forced (Desolation of smaug was ruined by forced 3D).
Gravity was a good entertainer with stunning visuals and proper use of 3D, and I wish I could've watched it in IMAX.
Also, are there any decent sci-fi movies that one can think of from recent times apart from Moon? Probably not and Gravity probably comes quite close to being decent sci-fi and not the gun and violence crazed bullshit like Pacific Rim that is fed to us in the name of sci-fi.

Pacific rim was surprisingly entertaining :offended:
Anyways even though gravity had its fair share of plotholes, it looked really well in 3D and was not boring even for a min.

Back