Groupon User Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter volcano619
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 954
I had once ordered two pizzas from Pizza Hut via Groupon. Applied for cash on delivery and even got a confirmation email, but the pizza was never delivered. :p

I had once ordered two pizzas from Pizza Hut via Groupon. Applied for cash on delivery and even got a confirmation email, but the pizza was never delivered. :p
i dont actually get it...are you sure there was a pizza outlet near you..Because if there isn't any in your reach..they won't be shipping the pizza from another store/city...i guess.. :P

Well they had taken my address too, so I'm sure they would have checked whether the pizza can be delivered or not. And I'm sure Pizza Hut delivers in my society, I have seen several friends ordering it. But it's okay, I didn't care much about the pizza not being delivered. I didn't lose money as I had opted for COD and I have always been a Domino's fanatic. :D

Well they had taken my address too, so I'm sure they would have checked whether the pizza can be delivered or not. And I'm sure Pizza Hut delivers in my society, I have seen several friends ordering it.
But it's okay, I didn't care much about the pizza not being delivered. I didn't lose money as I had opted for COD and I have always been a Domino's fanatic. :D

Yea..i gotta say Dominos rules man!! :|

Back