Guys i am in some tax trouble.I need to consult some good CA....

• Thread starter Thread starter sams1982
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,307
I need contact details of some CA who can help me with this issue.

in year 2012 i withdrew my EPF and surrendered one of my LIC policy.I thought money earned by these are not taxable but there seems to be some "not before 5 years" rule.

I didnt even file the IT return for that year as i thought my income is below exemption limit(i wasnt working during that time). Now i received notification from IT. I need to consult some CA before replying to IT.

I am from near Bust stand,Ghaziabad (Sanjay Nagar). If you know some CA from around this area who has good knowledge in these matters then please let me know. or even if he is little far,i can travel or consult over phone(if that's possible)

Just call any call services like Just dial and you'll get CA numbers.

Eg: M R Singh & Co, +(91)-9313879524, 9811042544 Sf-20, 2nd Flr, Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad - 201001, Central Mkt, Old Bus Stand

most of these "XYZ & Cos" deal with big firms(not salaried individuals) and their consultation fee is in thousands. went to one such co. in my area and they showed me a sign with "consultation fee = 5000/-"

I want someone who deals with individuals around my area and has good knowledge of handling tax issues of salaried employees.

If you think your income was below exemption and you still got IT notice, may be it would be easier to pay tax as it should not be more than 5-8k. (Unless you get hold of CA who can do work for you for 1k-2k)

Thing is.. if tax was deducted at source (TDS) you are obliged to file returns... Was there any TDS deducted?

If you worked only few months, you might have been actually eligible for tax refund for that TDS and that could have counter balanced a bit of amount due to early withdrawal.

Back