Guys,Please mention your VPI and VCI Values.

• Thread starter Thread starter Siddhesh222
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 14,374

Siddhesh222

Regular
ISP
MTNL 256KBPS,DSL 399
Guys I think those values have something to do with speed and such.Also,My I have the 199/- rs plan wherein you get 400MB free download and 256/2MBps speed (Speed varies upon time).And my Telephone bill was above 800rs.Where I used only 376 MB out of my free 400Mb.Is Telephone Pulse Charged?.:madness:,If this is the matter,Mtnl wouldnt be a stable ISP any more,and would suck like Hathway and such....

VPI & VCI values donot affect your speed. Its used for connecting to the ISP. For BSNL VPI/VCI is 0/35. Telephone pulse is charged for voice calls and not for broadband data transfer.

BB 199+80(modem)+35(tax)=313RsTel rent 500 plan (assuimg this is ur plan)so total of 800+ is obvious

I dont have a voice plan,(Please for give me for my stupidity,I am only 12 with no computer knowledge and dont know what a voice plan is....Btw I only download and surf....)and my telephone rent is 250 Rupees...And also,I buyed a router myself,so no rent of router..... In my Telephone bill, the in the "Debits" section there is some reconnection fee,That is Rs 100,Triband200P rent,That is 199 and sometimes the Additional usage charges....I dont even make calls from my telephone and bill mentions I ATTEMPTED 70 CALLS!!!!!.And Btw,Whats that Reconnection fee for?

u must have shifted ur home.. thats why reconnection charges. and just a suggesion if u r not making calls why not move to 160 plan?

There is no such 160 plan,Atleast not in Mumbai.... No I DIDNT shift my house......:wall::madness::mad:

Plan-160(New bkg closed).............Sid is right there is no such plan ANYMOREThe reconnection fee may have been coz the MTNL phone was discontinued and then reconnected just so u can get a triband connection.If that was never the case u've got to go down to the exchange and find out when it was "discontinued",Also while at the exchange apply to get a Dynamic lock on ur landline...That way no one can dial out unless the correct auth code is punched in

mtnl keeps closing and reopening that plan 160.dynamic locking is now enabled by default. no need to go to exchange.

Back