• Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5,319
Status
Not open for further replies.

vkat

Colossal
ISP
Airtel
As I can not leave my reliance number immediately I am keeping that mainly to receive calls.I have enrolled for DND in 2006 when it was started. Even after that I have requested may time to customer care to stop unwanted calls. To my surprise, I am still receiving Promotional calls and that is also from Reliance's own call centers.So, what you suggest Should I keep quite and ignore all these calls or take some legal actions against Reliance?

i had the same problem. i made a complaint - *222 or *333 they gave me complaint number, after that i asked whats the status of my complaint, they said they have give warning to the rworld shop which was sending me marketing sms. end of story. Moral of story - grin it and bear or throw away you reliance conn like i did.

i also complained to *222 . they gave me complaint id and i was happy to learn that they fined the telemarketer on this ..also on my other number i got revert of my similar comlaint that the telemarketer phone has already been disconnected ..it seems if more and more person will complain against the prmotional calls/sms despite dns then action do occur on them

As I can not leave my reliance number immediately I am keeping that mainly to receive calls.

I have enrolled for DND in 2006 when it was started. Even after that I have requested may time to customer care to stop unwanted calls. To my surprise, I am still receiving Promotional calls and that is also from Reliance's own call centers.

So, what you suggest Should I keep quite and ignore all these calls or take some legal actions against Reliance?

hi friends,

Even i am also getting calls like this.so what i do is ask the call center girls for an outing/evening meet.so they stop calling. lols.try ur luck.:happy:

try sending a sms AGAIN "START DND" TO 1909

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back