Has airtel called at your home regarding shutting down of some internet service?

• Thread starter Thread starter yuri999
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,783

yuri999

Regular
ISP
Airtel BB 1699
So airtel called to inform about some service getting shut down but my mom picked up the phone at the time and when she relayed me the message she didn't know what they had said and just used some vague words :cry: Can anyone enlighten me about what crap airtel is upto now?

Didn't get any such call. What did the CC say when you asked?

Well my mom told them to call me again but I received no such call after that....

I don't think Airtel would have time to call each and every subscriber in manual form. Was it a recorded message or someone human speaking ?if you post your plan details here, I am sure there's a huge member base using Airtel here already and they would tell you instantly any changes of the plan you using...

Have you paid all the bills ?...... or took your g/f for a date with the money your mom gave you to pay the bills ? :P :notallowed:

May be its the double speed which was increased by Airtel. Check your internet speed and if it is half of what you were getting then they have reduced your speed too. :(

Back