Has any one Used Recharge Free-Offer of DishTV?

• Thread starter Thread starter coolguy97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 6,269

coolguy97

ISP
MTNL
Hi, Does any one has used it.I had called CC today for INFO they told1) It is Valid till 20 March 2009 Means if u Purchase this voucher u have to activated it before or on 20 March 2009 2) More important u cannot used it for Premiere Movies which are RS.75 or More.3)Once U Activate the Free-Recharge u have to activated Dish A la-carte Package it before 15 Days of Recharge. If any body Knows more Please tell me I wanted to activate it.

Yes, the dishtv recharge free scheme is valid till march end. Also once you have recharged under recharge free scheme then with in next 15 days you have to subscribe for ala-carte packs and also here you can not opt for Premium mod channels for free movies on demand.

The Recharge Free-Offer cannot be used with Multi-Connection
Means u cannot use FREE DISH A LA CARTE Packs for Child connection.
Also u cannot used more than 3 DISH A LA CARTE Packs for Parent Connections out of available free pack.
Free Movies can be utilize within expiry of u r renewal date only for Parent Connection.:cry::cry::cry:

Its an trick for the old customer to switch to the new scheme.. but the new scheme has lots of channels that is missed from the old scheme

it is very fanatasti site

----------

:dance:

Back