Hathway Broadband - Chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter warpspeed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 181
  • Views Views 67,273
My data limit was increased to 3200GB per month. Anyone else got the upgrade?

Attachments

• 35E20101-BCF2-499D-AEF1-33B3D94844D4.webp
    35E20101-BCF2-499D-AEF1-33B3D94844D4.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 341
Looks like the higher end plans are going unlimited across India. Bangalore's 150Mbps plan is now unlimited (3.2TB) as well according to the website but I haven't seen anyone confirm it over on the H Fiber Bangalore thread.

I have started noticing more downtimes after Jio's new plans. Do you guys also face the same? The speeds and pings are fine though.

They did not add 6 months extra on their own, so I had raised a complaint through app on 15th. Complaint was updated with the details that - customer complaint is validated and billing team has been informed to update date and closed. And today, I do see its now increased. Next renewal is now mid-March 2022. So yeah, I think for the price and Hathway box I get - I am kind of ok with them now. Effective price of 535 per month + taxes for 1 TB data is fine for me.
What's the plan from 535 you get(speed and data)? is this plan for chennai?

Its effective price, not the actual. I had originally got a plan for 799 with 1.2 TB per month at 100 mbps. So when I paid for 1 year, I got 6 months extra - making it effectively 535 per month.

And recently I got an SMS (2 days ago) that I have now been upgraded to unlimited. I did not bother checking the app what that means as even with 1.2 TB, as I mentioned above I am not even coming close to 500 GB even with Work From Home, so even 1.2 TB was more than enough

ohh ok bro. I am using 699 pan(exclusive of tax) where i get 1.2tb+100mbps. When i subcribe to hathway ,i paid 1350(899plan+refundable). They provided wifi router+hathwayplaybox+subscription of netflix(1month)+sunnxt(12mon)+yupptv(3mon)+zee5(3month). Now i happy with hathway but if they if they provide some offer plan for less than 500, it will be so good. I heared 499plan where they provide 100mbps,but i dont know is it available in chennai

Yup, I got the free subscriptions as well, when I first got Hathway Playbox 1-2 years ago - All of course have lapsed long ago. I guess we are both getting the same plan but you are getting at 100 rupees less, I know some who are getting the same at 899 - So, it all depends upon what is offered at that time. Mine shows as 150 mbps, though I am thinking it was 100 mbps when I got it - Maybe I am wrong.

Are you still getting 1.2 TB? Have they not increased ? I recently got SMS that I am upgraded to unlimited and app which had increased from 1.2 TB to 2.2 TB 15 days ago - now shows unlimited. But, as with other providers, I expect them to have 3 TB or so as hidden limits before FUP hits.

What is the proper way to terminate a Hathway connection? I don't want to receive any calls from those CC people. I have only 3 days remaining. Any suggestions?

Back