Hathway Broadband launches Docsis 3.0 Ultra High speed network

• Thread starter Thread starter gopichandpai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 312
  • Views Views 104,243
Well, till now its working well for me, but the FUP is killing the deal. I do not want to loose the fun of high speeds. So taking the plunge and going the dual wan route. I would reactivate my old provider too. Join both and use, will do load balancing , route all download data though the old provider who gave unlimited plan and other stuff though hathway.

gagan97 said:
dealing with worlds most pathetic customer care serivce.. the Hathway customer care again... not abel to renew package.. even though already paid for it.. kabhi 4 hrs mien kabhi 0.5 hrs mein hoga.. aur 24 ghante baad call karo to.. "System is getting upgraded"..
is "System getting upgraded" best excuse used in customer care indutry..
I faced the same problem while switching to the 'Superblast 30 GB' for ₹1250 [Monthly, Postpaid], at least I'm getting 5 GB more than the previous plan [HD Stream 3]. Also, no renewal issues on this one. They send a monthly bill, but the connection continues to function unlike the prepaid plans which get disconnected on the mentioned date.

Dushie said:
The FUP is killing the deal. I do not want to loose the fun of high speeds.
This. Once you get used to speeds like this even 5 Mbps feels like a snails pace. I've seen that you can easily go beyond 2 GB in a few hours if you don't watch what you're downloading. A workaround I've been using is changing the adapter speed to '10 Mbps Full Duplex', when you need the full 50 Mbps speed just change it back to 'Auto Negotiation'. That way at least you wont burn up data on YouTube videos, which you might not like, but has been buffered completely.
Edit: I wonder if they'll come up with some 100 Mbps plans with reasonable download caps by the end of this year.

What does HD 3 plan in bangalore means?
50Mbps upto 75GB,I get 75GB every month or 75GB for 3 months?
Also in which area i should get a rent to have best internet facilities in bangalore,shifting there alone for college studies.

Manglam said:
What does HD 3 plan in bangalore means?
50Mbps upto 75GB,I get 75GB every month or 75GB for 3 months?
Also in which area i should get a rent to have best internet facilities in bangalore,shifting there alone for college studies.
75 GB for one month .. will get reset on 1st of the month...

Thanks a lot bro,75GB a month is cool,
Can you please tell me some good places to live?,I am probably gonna join mount carmel,m.s ramaih or oxford management colleges.

Alvord12 said:
I faced the same problem while switching to the 'Superblast 30 GB' for ₹1250 [Monthly, Postpaid], at least I'm getting 5 GB more than the previous plan [HD Stream 3]. Also, no renewal issues on this one. They send a monthly bill, but the connection continues to function unlike the prepaid plans which get disconnected on the mentioned date.

This. Once you get used to speeds like this even 5 Mbps feels like a snails pace. I've seen that you can easily go beyond 2 GB in a few hours if you don't watch what you're downloading. A workaround I've been using is changing the adapter speed to '10 Mbps Full Duplex', when you need the full 50 Mbps speed just change it back to 'Auto Negotiation'. That way at least you wont burn up data on YouTube videos, which you might not like, but has been buffered completely.
Edit: I wonder if they'll come up with some 100 Mbps plans with reasonable download caps by the end of this year.
You can get those speeds even now, but the pricing would be high. Take 2 50 Mbps connections and use them together. You will get your 100Mbps line with 80 or 150 GB FUP, depending on what plan you take.

I need to know two things. Does this have btcache for torrents wherein we can download with more speeds irrespective of the bandwidth cutoff after FUP is exhausted? Does it support hub facilities? Is there any existing hub?

Does this have btcache where in we can download torrent with greater speeds after the FUP is exhausted? Does it support hub facilities? Is there any existing hub?

Does this have btcache where in we can download torrent with greater speeds after the FUP is exhausted? Does it support hub facilities? Is there any existing hub? Reply ASAP

Back