Hathway Broadband launches Docsis 3.0 Ultra High speed network

• Thread starter Thread starter gopichandpai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 312
  • Views Views 104,243
They asked me to show where it is advertised (website or a promo) which says the static IP is given for free to make your login page would go. All of our guys here say they got it but I couldn't locate any T&C or any such thing from their website. And I don't want to argue with those morons anything further.

Are you guys communicating with the sales guy or the help desk? Avoid the latter as they're beyond hope.

At least, my side I made a mistake where I haven't discussed with sale guy anything about static IP thinking that it is coming by default after reading this thread. The time I realized the static IP is not configured, the sales guys are already out of scope where they say only help desk can do anything. We all know how help desk would handle this! Somebody suggest to email [email protected]... will it yield any results here?

vjprakashbe said:
They asked me to show where it is advertised (website or a promo) which says the static IP is given for free to make your login page would go. All of our guys here say they got it but I couldn't locate any T&C or any such thing from their website. And I don't want to argue with those morons anything further.
Well they might not have mentioned static ip.. but they did mention "login free" connection , ask them to provide login free connection ,, and they will have to eventually give you static IP... i guess.. BTW mine is static IP..

Yes. Ceo email should help. But best to talk either to sales guy or even any engineer that visits your home. They seem to be quite responsive.

gagan97 said:
Well they might not have mentioned static ip.. but they did mention "login free" connection , ask them to provide login free connection ,, and they will have to eventually give you static IP... i guess.. BTW mine is static IP..
where is it mentioned?

you can get a login free only when you get a static IP. Otherwise it won't work, its the same thing. I have a static Ip or a login free connection and when they sold the connection to me the hathway sales person clearly said it is login free and you do not need to login daily.
Posting a image of the pamphlet below that shows the same. On the right hand side blue box it is clearly mentioned no login required. Any support person if he is saying connection is not login free, is not aware of the docsis plan and offers. As this comes part of the package. Hope it helps.

They are also available on Twitter. Since that is a public forum visible to other, you may use Twitter to book complaint.

I am witnessing a high packet loss on a docsis connection (5%). Any body else facing this? Any workarounds? Hathway call center is completely unresponsive on this.

Hi, i have recently book Haathway's 50 Mbps plan, need a router for 3bhk flat with good signal strength, any suggestion for N-300 or N-600, budget range is 2-3 k.

Back