Hathway Data counters / usage

• Thread starter Thread starter RahulD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 20,217
ISP
Tata Docomo
Have been using Hathway Zip 5 Max plan for the last few months
As per their data counter, my usage looks phenomenally high, something to the tune of anywhere between 700 MB to 2000 MB per day
the data monitors installed on the iPhone / S3 and Ipad don't show the same data being used at all !
and now because of this supposedly high data being used, have breached the 25 GB limit by the 20th of May itself.
Now the speed has dropped down to 256 kbps.
Does anyone have similar issues with the hathway data counters ??
Also hathway has no facility for reloading or recharging the plans !!

I'd recommend switching to their new plan called Speedway 5, the FUP limit remains at 25 GB but you'll get 1 Mbps after crossing the limit. Price with tax comes to Rs. 1140.

And what's the speed available for this Speedway 5 plan ? 5 Mbps ? Can't seem to see this plan in Pune. Will enquire with Hathway though !!

I would highly recommend taking screenshots from your data counter and Hathways and call/email them informing about the discrepancy. Don't be afraid to take this to consumer court, the case is in your favor.
If you are unsure, monitor the scene more attentively for another month to be sure they're defrauding your FUP limits.

That's a nice idea. Had something of that sort in mind. Have installed data monitors on the tablets and phones to check the same !!

Back