Hathway HD Bangalore - HD access charges payment

• Thread starter Thread starter abhi_mails
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,727
ISP
Airtel
Hi,
I live in Bangalore and have subscribed to Hathway HD. Recently, my first 1 year subscription got over and I was asked to pay Rs. 2200/- to Hathway Ulsoor office. I had to personally go there and make the payment though it is far from my place.
Is there any other way to make the payment - online? I inquired about it in the Ulsoor office and the person told me to register in hathway.com and make online payments.
I have tried registering with all possible permutations and combinations...but the site just doesn't register me. I am positive, I supplied my correct Customer number and other details but it gives an error message "invalid email" after I submit the form.
Anyone in this forum who has been able to successfully register can enlighten me?
Thanking you in anticipation.
~Abhishek

I was able to register here: http://casonline.hathway.com/neo/selfcarelogin.aspx
Looks like some one else has already registered with a different email ID. May be that is the reason you are getting invalid email ID option. Try calling 080-64553544 and ask them to change the email ID to the email ID with which you are trying to register.
About the payment, I pay it to my LCO and he pays it to Hathway.

Back