Hathway is fraudulent! They scam you with the FUP

ISP
MTNL
First things first, i am not from a competing company. I am a regular customer from new delhi. Now what i wanna discuss is the three month combo plan in which they give you 40 gb (atleast they say they do) with 50 mbps speed and 1 mbps thereafter but what they really give you is 25 gb!.

See their original one month plan is for 1000 rupees and 25 gb fup but while selling the plans they make a pitch about taking the three month combo plan for 3000 rupees and in that you get 40 gb so the customer gets extra bandwidth for the same price. BUT THIS IS ACTUALLY A LIE!

I have only recently gotten the hathway connection and it is my second month of usage. During the first month i unusually burnt through the 40 gb of bandwidth rather fast because am not that a heavy user so for the second month i decided to track the bandwitch usage at the router level since that would be the most accurate way to track. And the results were WHAT I EXPECTED.

I am attaching images for you all to see....

Measurements from router-----
Source

What their site says --------
Source

I will be getting this connection removed as soon as my three months get over. Let this be a warning about what hathway can do for all future customers

Last edited:
do you mean you used less but hathway portal says you used more ? but that's kind of impossible. did you call them and ask ?

Back