Have we reached the limit of inventions in technology

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 251
  • Views Views 22,882
Thats my whole point... Why assume that nothing can travel faster than light???

E=mc2 stands true even without that assumption, doesnt it?

Saarth's books dont vouch for this statement. So, NO!! :D

well again, read more books.gravity - travels faster than light.entanglement - travels faster than light.matter - stands no chance.also, i said space may not be as simple as einstein thought, so few adjustments there and we could still live with relativity and also the neutrino finding.

Haha, u r missing a point.If science already knew that neutrons can travel faster than light then why did those scientist do that STUPID experiment? Why is it all over the scientific news as if its a breakthrough?

we knew neutrinos traveled as fast as light.this new experiment showed that in this case they beat light in a race, were they facing the same conditions as light is debatable.also this experiment is not yet a proof. its in its infancy, and yet to be verified.

People are saying same and same thing again. Einstein said it, it cant be wrong! :D

@ Saarth.....See we are not Science guys. Only few are Science guys here. So it wud be better that u explain ur intention in posting the link.

i think this topic of faster than light has come numerous times in the history with proofs too. I have myself read one which was linked with quantum mechanics. But every time it has been explained keeping the theory of relativity intact.In history 1000 of times people have come and said that theory of relativity is wrong act each time they were proved wrong that is the reason for a sort of mad believing in the theory.In this case too the outcome will be explained keeping the theory intact and c will be preserved.

Is it not possible that the revolutionary 60 ns is just an error?.. I mean, the experiment is yet to be confirmed.

Back