Havin prob with belkin wifi router multipal login page

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance
Hi all brothers well this is my first thread i think but i hope u all will help ok so...1.I an havin a reliance 650 broadband plan with 300kbps speed but its SISCO (SISCO IS THAT THEY HAVE DIRECTLY GIVEN ME A ETHERNET LINE IN TO MY LAN CARD) but it works2.I wanted to go wifi so i bought a Belkin router with wifi & 4 ethernet pc connection.But when i bought it home i came to know that it was with ADSL line router so i was stuck3.I called the reliance guy & told them about the prob they told me now they dont give ADSL connection line4.So wht i did i connected the ethernet in 1 of the ethernet out pc out of the belkin wifi router & then connected my pc in the second port.when i did this & went to the browser i did got reliance login page & when i connected my wifi laptop i even got login page in it.5.NOW THE PROB IS when I loged in through the pc on my acc I was connected to internet but when i refresh the browser in my laptop i still got the login page so i tried to login with my acc but could not (AS I WAS LOGED IN ON MY PC) so i tried my friends acc & it loged in now im not able to use my single login acc on multipal machines so pls PLS help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back