Having upgraded from cable to Tata sky dth, i expected the following....

Can any one tell how big is the size of SUN DTH Remote and BIG TV Remote, Because i have not seen it so far.I Have no complaints with TS remote, I agree EPG of channels are incorrect. Iam quite happy with TS( there wud few people who wud hate me for telling this:P) .

I wonder why Sun tv is not in the Family pack. Is family is only for North Indians and does every south Indian has many families(because they tell that Sun tv don't come in family pack and they are additionals)? One would have got many Tamil channels in Sun dth and almost all the Tamil channels in Cable. Clarity in TS is also bad and it is atthe most VCD. I don't agree with TS marketing people calling it as DVD quality. At the most we can call it as pirated VCD quality :(

here is another extension of the list,

1) the ladies, children will find it a nightmare to navigate through Tata Sky user interface and remote. it so complex for them though easy for guys like us who are in to technology.

2) just because star is a part part of tata sky, all star channels have very good clarity esp. star movies, it has sorround sound(u need to hve sorround speakers though). what abt channels of zee group???

WE pay for all channels not for star group. we should get clarity for all channels.

3) i cant set a reminder for a pgm which runs daily. i have to set reminder each day.

4) Big tv's output is digital where as tata sky's is not. it has component out where as tata sky has the basic a/v cables.

5) tata sky uses mpeg-2 technology which has artefacts like pixellation. we have a right to get picture quality of highest standards. why be satisfied????

There will be many more points. till then pls let me know ur opinion...:whistle:

@ mates 1. from this forum(IBF) i come to a conclusion tat nobody except a few are not satisfied no they are disappointed with their DTH services(TATA,DISH) 2. For Eg as i stay in chennai v r being charged RS.100 in the cable(for regional and two hindi channels) and should own a set-top box for getting the pay channel 3. the signal would be week and to get the quality sound and picture in a good manner i preferred Tata Sky 4.but here the picture quality is better but the sound quality sucks as there is no BASS and the treble is high so i was been cheated 5. i am a tamilian and i dont need any hindi channels the total tamil channels i get is around 8 and the total hindi and other regional channels i get is 10 times more 6.I pay for the channels wat i watchin CABLE TV and tat would be around RS.200/month 7.Now i pay RS.350/month and in particular for IPL match i pay 50RS extra were its available only in south jumbo i wont watch any other hindi channels like this many have many reasons will TRAI take neccessary measures ?????????????

Back