Hayai Broadband Website: Suggestions and Bug Reports

• Thread starter Thread starter klllerwolf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 40,189
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you did mention once that you would show how to install the cable/connection yourself if needed, hence you cant blame him for thinking so :D

Not to the customer, to the installer. Because I am pedantic.

Till now, for me he is one man handling everything.

Nothing much on internet about Hayai except IBF.

This makes me wonder, how its going to work this way?

Until now, I am the public face of Hayai. That's why you see mostly me.

Can't wait for everything to fall into place this weekend, with the website being revamped and the first connection being installed!

@mg ...u are looking like a ghost :vampire:
btw what are the designations of individuals in the photograph.

For those who've not met me, I'm very white, even on the best of days... Priyanka thinks I'm not just white, I'm actually reflective :D

From left:
Saurabh: Business Advisor (not an employee, but handles our investments, business plans, M&A etc)
Priyanka: Creative Director
Me: COO
Rahul: CEO
Ripunjay: CTO
Satish: HR Director
Savio: CFO
Anand: Works for Saurabh as Manager, Business Finance

Did any of the registrants get Hayai fixed yet?

If you're asking whether the first connections have been delivered yet, then no. Videos will be posted at that time - I'll probably upload them to Youtube or whatever from that person's connection itself.

For those who've not met me, I'm very white, even on the best of days... Priyanka thinks I'm not just white, I'm actually reflective :D
lol! we have a edward amongst our midst! :P

lol! we have a edward amongst our midst! :P

Oh heeeeeeeeell no. I'm actually insulted. Moreover worried that I actually know what you're referring to. Where's one of those "men in black" mind wipe devices when you need one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back