• Views Views 1,520

sky_gazer

ISP
RELIANCE 256 KBPS
:thumbsup:
Mi Marathi & Actve Cooking on Tata Sky

Wel there is a new channel on Tata Sky Service

Mi Marathi on 834
And another Active service launched for cooking.

4 dishes will be served daily after 10 am.

This Actve service is attached to Lifestyle Gold Pack .. in orderto recieve this service you should be having this pack.
so far this pkg is available by default to all subscribers till 8 Nov and to new cust for first 2 months.

Jingalala

I May Not always Be Right, But I'm Never Wrong.

Welcome on Board, When should we expect to have PVR on our Tata Sky Digicomp Sabir

Mr.sky_gazer, if u r associated with Tata Sky, i d like to ask one thing...the recent packages are not suitable for us. Rs.300 is the maximum amt we can pay towards dth. it is very sad that we r not able to see all the favourite channels for Rs.300kindly change the packages accordingly not exceed Rs.300 . It ll be gr8 if Tata(Sky does it.Thanks.Waiting for ur reply.

Guys channels are studied and the pkgs are made in respect to channel ratings.Wait until 1 Jan we may have some changes as TRAI regulations are coming in force. Lets see how company react to that.Pkg rates are not high at all. We charge what we are paying in addition to some amount of profit.We have to pay lease money for renting transponders + channel cost + overhead expenses.Whereas Cable operator does not have to pay for renting transponders. He is just like a consumer like you and me.That's why you may find his service a bit cheaper than DTH. And all the cable operators lie to the channel operators about their no. of connections. So they save money there and pass on the benefit to the customers Sabir people here are cribbing over the Rs. 2999/- price for STBs. Just for few peoples starting PVR STBs will not be a wise decision until the compt is raging. No news so far regarding that. Will update you.

I am a staunch capitalist and am all for profits. But I don't appreciate being taken for a ride. We all know about cable operators. That is not the point.What I want to know is why are channels like BBC Entertainment and CBeebies thrown into an overwhelmingly Hindi bouquet if not to force South Indian subscribers to go for the highest rated package even if they don't watch hindi channels?

I am a staunch capitalist and am all for profits. But I don't appreciate being taken for a ride. We all know about cable operators. That is not the point.

What I want to know is why are channels like BBC Entertainment and CBeebies thrown into an overwhelmingly Hindi bouquet if not to force South Indian subscribers to go for the highest rated package even if they don't watch hindi channels?

Thanks gregory. I have been asking the same umpteen number of times, both in the forum and directly Tata Sky.

The fellows who do the packaging are language blind (or dumb) or have some ulterior motive as you say.

Back