• Thread starter Thread starter icycool25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,289

icycool25

Greatest P2P Downloader
ISP
BSNL Broadband 750 UL @ Rs.500 pm
Hi Friends, :cool2: First of all, let me introduce myself. I am young guy residing in Kolkata studying and working simultaneously. Nevertheless, I am a huge, internet addict. :D Infact, I cant control myself until and unless I have surfed for atleast 6-8 hrs daily. And my BSNL Broadband connection just takes care of that. :thumb: Well lemme tell you all, that I have been checking this forum for the past 1 year, but its just now that I decided to sign up here since I specially like this BSNL Broadband section. I have been keeping a close eye on this section specifically. Oh...I forgot to mention that I am in total love with my BSNL Broadband connection. Man I simply adore it. I subscribed to a BSNL BB connection in July 2008, so unfortunately I was not eligible for the Double Usage Offer. :cry: But anyways, my BB speeds simply amuse me and I can assure you that I am 100% satisfied customer of BSNL. :yahoo:(If we dont take the Customer Service into account :P). I am currently on Home 500 plan and I am getting a 2 MBPS speed with 2.5 GB of free data transfer and I am very very happy with it. :D Infact, now I feel that days are far better than those of my Tata-Indicom Dial-Up days which were totally horrible. Well, that was all about me. Looking forward to a long-lasting friendship with you all guys. Looking forward to share, solve, discuss problems and other credentials here in this section. :) Thanking You,icycool25. :thumb:

Welcome to the forum :happy:Do u really get 2 mbps speed i.e. a throughput of 256 KBps while downloading ??

Thanks Mr.Sahyadri...!! :D Yes, I am getting almost 2 Mbps. Just 2 days back, I checked the speed of my net in Speedtest.Net where the download was shown to be somewhere around 2073 kbps and an upload speed of around 523 kbps. :thumb: Actually I am located very near to my local exchange. I dont know if thats what helping me, but since several people here in this forum had said earlier that a location near the exchange serves a good speed, so, maybe.....!!

yap! residing near exchange does help to get good speeds...anyways welcome to IBF and have a nice time ove here..;)By d way how much GB you download in a month?by looking at your internet addiction it won;t be any less than 100 GB..right?:p

Thanks a lot, motorazor143, for your warm welcome. :D Well I dont download 100 GB per month, otherwise BSNL might cancel my connection. :p (Just Joking, I know they cant). Well my chargable usage never exceeds 2.8 GB, a max of 3 GB at the most. But yes, if you take my night unlimited usage into account, then my total usage per month would be around 25-30 GB. :P As of now, for the month of Dec, I am already on 8 GB. However, my chargable usage is 700 MB at the moment...! :thumb:

Back