Help choose between ACT & Hathway in Girinagar, Bangalore

Well, I have been using ACT broadband for like 1 and half year . I am extremely satisfied with them.enjoying my 1mbps download speed :)I stay in rammurthy nagar area though.

My plan is 10mbps till 75gb then after 2mbps.I dont think they have this plan anymore but you give them a call and confirm.

sunith bentick said:
hello guys...
i have two isp's in my hand
act bb and Hathaway bb .which one shall i buy a new connection..in girinagar Bangalore
Hello,
Let us know if you need any help. T[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial, sans, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]hanks for your interest in ACT Broadband. We’ll be glad to assist u. Please share your contact no. or sms to 56767 & we’ll call you ASAP.[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial, sans, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Warm Regards,[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial, sans, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]ACT Broadband.[/color]

Dont be misled. ACT is the worst service provider in Bangalore. They have planted media managers on this forum to plant info. The administrator of this site has also warned them. Sign up with ACT at your own peril. There is a group of us who are approaching the High Court.....

Back