Help!Excruciatingly low download speeds!!

• Thread starter Thread starter H2@ Vortex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,594

H2@ Vortex

ISP
Netone, Bsnl
Hey guys i have Airtel broadband 2mbps connection and while downloading i only get around :cry:2-5 kBps:wall::wall::wall: dwnld speed!can anyone help!Dont look at my netspeed signAture, i used airtel gprs before thats why its showing so!!!)my browsing speed is still the same, before i used to get around 200-250 kBps,pls tell me why is it so! i live in Noida and have never seen such low speeds for a broadband connection Bfore!HELP!Pleaseeeeeeeeee!

Are you facing the problem only today or its everyday. If its today, then I must tell you that there is some problem going on with airtel severs. The net was down for more tan 16 hrs today,and now my net speed is also slow, and i live in noida too.

Are you facing the problem only today or its everyday. If its today, then I must tell you that there is some problem going on with airtel severs. The net was down for more tan 16 hrs today,and now my net speed is also slow, and i live in noida too.

its been like this for quite some while`
will port forwarding in a p2p client increase me speed?
and why is this happening to my direct dwnld speeds...it seems as if some1 has put a dwnld cap
HELP!!:cry:

there must be some virus ,spyware in ur pc that is eating ur bandwidthor must be a server issue

Ni its not a datacard, it is a proper broadband conn. with a beetel 220bxi adsl2 modem and pointlessly low speeds i say againHELP ME!!!:wall::wall::cry::cry: i have the 2mbps conn. which means i shud ghet the dwnld speed i was getting before ie. 200-250 kbps

i tried portforwarding and nothing happened, no speed increase(not even in Bitcomet)Pplsplsplspslpslpslsplsplspslpslsplspslpsl Help Me!!!:wall::cry::cry::cry:

hey,Post ur line stats first...log into ur modem and take a screen shot of ur line stats...and yes!! u can call the customer care and complaint.by d way these days there r too many complaints against airtel, if this goes on then surely they will loose their "best broadband in india" tag..:(

Back